Which is a better way to finance a home as a first time buyer with poor credit? - first time home buyer rates
I am first time buyer with bad credit. I have not been approved by me. A friend has offered to either buy the house and I could be a lease with option to purchase or co-owners. When we co-owner, the basis of the amount of registration and the interest rate your credit? If you bought a house in the past, but he did get the first house for the first time buyer tax credit, when we co-owner?
Thursday, December 31, 2009
First Time Home Buyer Rates Which Is A Better Way To Finance A Home As A First Time Buyer With Poor Credit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It is better to wait until you have a down payment, you pay only the interest and still pay property tax and repair problems happens.Find save a home, your money until you have your credit repair. Then the house is only his name,
Post a Comment