Do I have type 2 diabetes? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!? - can you join us army with type i diabetes
I'm 16 almost 17 and overweight. I have experience the following symptoms:
Increased thirst
Hunger has increased (which happened a long time ..... I am always hungry, even after meals.)
Frequent urination (5-9 times per day)
Fatigue (Usually I'm pretty tired.)
Headache (migraine .... like most recent)
Can not gain weight (I lose weight ..... there is nothing wrong with my thyroid checked we had.)
I'm going to my doctor, but until then, you think about Type 2? Im not sure, and I am very nervous. My grandfather and uncle have diabetes bio (I'm adopted.). I am Black (African American), Hispanic, Samoan and white. I am a bit scared because I do not want diabetes. Is it difficult to live as a diabetic? I alsof is a Type-2 am, then I will continue to have a nurse? You can still member of the U.S. Army Corps of nursing as an officer yet?
Monday, February 15, 2010
Can You Join Us Army With Type I Diabetes Do I Have Type 2 Diabetes? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Jasem
I am also a diabetes mellitus (type 2) and have been for almost 12 years. I am also bi-racial. I understand your concern and anxiety. Going to the doctor and get checked and if it really is, then you can cry, because I am for the first time, then all the necessary information to begin to live. Yes, you live a normal and healthy with a little discipline.
You can go to college and what you want the doctor be.Go and you get nutrisionist create a diabetic and do your research
is possible but not certain. You only need a glycemic control, preferably a check for 2 hours after 75 g glucose.
Diabetes is a nuisance, but you can live with that. If you learn to control what he was doing what you want.
Diabetes is very easy to live. I've heard that a diet rich in carbohydrates you eat lean meat is slightly good for diabetes. Ask your doctor, but I do not know how he is overweight and low-carb diet can affect your blood pressure.
-floyd
www.zombuys.com
Post a Comment