I hate myself for being Bi or Gay I am miserably myself without others knowing i have issues and i'm only 13.? - how to get a boy horny on msn
I am 13 years old and I'm bi or Gay Guy i think .... If bi-or gay, because I myself feel, and I hate it, gay or bi! , Since my parents are against it and feel alone ... and most children are trying to ask me, and I think that just as a friendly venue, and you do not like, so I always answer that I did not go with them because I "finds it difficult, and blondes cute guys I look into your eyes, but I ignored because it could not be insane and, frankly, and she asked me, I'm afraid I rejected ..... The girls are in love with me, but I hate freaking especially when I am on MSN and YouTube, I prefer hate it when girls .... comment on my YouTube account I'm so hot when I am with other childrenI hate it that I do not want to leave. I am I always easy to get angry if I want to hear about how bad, gay or bi suicide, but I can do is not easy, but I'm still crying, or suicidal thoughts, and always cracks when I'm alone. Why am I freak? Bi to be gay or why it is perhaps precisely why this happens? If you love other people's children is the only thing that helps them, how can I could find out? because nobody comes out of the closet and tell my parents? my father was disappointed when he discovered .... They help me and why the freak just very simply a fun, ever hurt me, I'm in my room on my laptop, iPod or iPhone to throw across the room and broke my PS3 and would like to control, but I can notalways in a fight at school last year because of my nickname gay jokes came in the main room and then 3 times that I can do something or I will commit suicide or thickness of the me d other. I'm trying to be hyper, meet people, to have a relationship, but may lead to backout Me Myself I may be a problem.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
How To Get A Boy Horny On Msn I Hate Myself For Being Bi Or Gay I Am Miserably Myself Without Others Knowing I Have Issues And I'm Only 13.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Believe me, you're not alone. Do not hate, or just themselves.
Do not worry, be strong:)
"http://pfox.org/diary_exgay_man.html
Tip: Read this. It is a little sharp for 13, but it is full of information you want. "
NO contact with these people are liars. "Ex-gay" therapy does not work. Lies.
Post a Comment