How Can a Women Stay wet During Sex? - women get wet during brazilian wax
In one fairly active
But a small problem ...
I can not get wet during sex
And regret that not disappoint my friend.
Everything we've tried! And everything that I am in pain,
Cumming also in me it hurts.
There is nothing I do?
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Women Get Wet During Brazilian Wax How Can A Women Stay Wet During Sex?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I agree with previous answers suggested lubricant (try a link to Pink Silicone Lubricant - long lasting and natural feeling non-sticky ...... you can buy it at Drugstore.com or) a local point of contact for adults.
However, I am more with you in anything, "which makes me suffer." The first thing to do is go to the doctor for a medical examination to exclude infection or endometriosis, and hormone levels of the chosen.
And say ........ if you know that sex is bad with your friend, but still going to end because I do not want to disappoint him, of course, we will not get wet / stay! It's really hard to get excited and stay awake when you're in pain.
Good luck with that.
U can try a lubricant so as not to injure or
If you're dehydrated, you can drink more water.
Lubricant
KY does not now hold different types of lubricants, which help to lubricate and increases the pleasure. Have you checked your hormones lately? A decrease in them can cause dryness, such as certain medications and age.
Can you give us some details?
Are you before or after the menopause your periods ()?
It hurts when you come in - as you will reduce all without wanting to?
Did you get wet during foreplay?
Are you on the pill or the patch?
Did you spill - yellow, green, moss, fish, cheese, others? Is there itching?
How many sexual partners have you had last year?
How long did you become sexually active for the first time?
I know your many questions, but they address many of the most common causes of pain during sex ... If you can answer it, I promise I'll write again!
try lubricant
Use a lubricant, not wet, does not mean it has the same, just a problem with some women.
Lubricant helps. They were and are all the time wet.
Yes, you can buy lubricants for this especiaaly Pharmacy
You might be interested in:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article ...
Perhaps it is the lubricant that is the problem? Perhaps you have), vaginismus (see www.vaginismus.com?
Post a Comment