A kid that I know is selling a custom bmx bike with some new parts and some old parts in good condition.? - custom bmx for sal
I want the boys BMX for $ 150 or should I buy a new BMX for $ 300 - $ 500?
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Custom Bmx For Sal A Kid That I Know Is Selling A Custom Bmx Bike With Some New Parts And Some Old Parts In Good Condition.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
May, in fact, it depends on how the child on a bicycle (as you fix it, etc.), if you know this man and if something is good, then I ask Sudgen seing take Alookie and if all is well organized, moving under the handlebars and the chain and align the edges in all folded, if you have trouble finding these things and if you decide to buy, just give me an e-mail or if you need help also just so to do.
My email is: (brett.cass @ yahoo.com)
Happy Now.
Post a Comment