Where do I find grants/loans for people with disabilities and genetic diseases? - grants loans site:blogspot.com
My husband wants to return to school and was recently diagnosed with a rare genetic disease. I will help you to support and there is space on the network that is capable of various loans and grants that would help the school can find? He is very intelligent, but we do not have the money we had hoped that their disability, the school, because it will not do as long as expected.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Grants Loans Site:blogspot.com Where Do I Find Grants/loans For People With Disabilities And Genetic Diseases?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He must deal with the vocational rehabilitation center in your area to communicate. This organization helps people in time, with the cost of returning to school. You can also financial support from federal and state http://fafsa.ed.gov
Post a Comment