Coping with adult disagnosed cystic fibrosis? - cystic fibrosis diagnosed in adults
I am currently with cystic fibrosis and 44 years. When I was born they told my mother, my digestive system does not work. I spent my life being sick. He was convinced that he was crazy and a hypochondriac. I have the resolution, I'm not crazy, but must now deal with the diagnosis. I was always afraid of dying young. My grandmother died at the age of 38, when his uncle and 40 years and my father 52nd All died of cancer and I am always afraid that I will not live long enough to see my children and my children are young adults. They are in their teens. But they are still children in this world do not want to leave on short notice. I will fight as long as possible. I am happy to have a good appearance of the lung, is more concentrated in the sinuses and digestive system.
I am always trying with all their consent - my doctor told me I was his first adult diagnosis of CF. If there is someone out there in adulthood are diagnosed in the mid-forties? Where to even begin?
I must say, my children and family. I do not know, WHE• Run My employer is not happy, as I said yesterday after receiving the diagnosis. He needed time to deal'm always a mess, but starting to accept.
Thanks
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosed In Adults Coping With Adult Disagnosed Cystic Fibrosis?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The best thing to do, not talk at work. Find out whether you have Pseudomonas lung immediately. Check the short-term disability. By law you have 90 days of family leave and medical use in 36 months, then you can, or for their health insurance is responsible for sexually transmitted diseases. After 6 months of short-term disability your human resources representative should be asked to locate any information that collect health long-term disability. They keep copies of your documents. You can work before you know it. Employers do not want in the workplace. You can immediately find out what your short-term disability pay, to pay some companies 50, 60 or 70%. While on STD and can hold his salary by 100% if you are or will be entitled to use vacation time to compensate for the difference of 30%. After 90 days, FMLA, COBRA health benefits come in and are responsible for their health insurance, the total cost, not the kind of employees in the group responsible. You may, for the high risk group in your state does not qualify, everyone has. Directly for social security benefits. Always reject the first request. You need to get aroundSpirit to a lawyer and pay Soc Sec Disability. You do not need, or at least not in Colorado. SOC SEC is 6 months or longer to be effective. LTD requires soc sec, if not paid at 100%. It is by SEC SOC that your plan pays balance LTD .. My LTD pays 70% of my salary (tax) to 65 years. See also the life insurance and, if possible, take out insurance before they LTD in full. The date of diagnosis to the supplementary insurance. Get your finances in order, because if not, and you have to live in the school pay a reduced rate, you can not pay their bills. You must also obtain the continuously unemployed for 6 months for Soc Sec and long-term disability benefits. No return to work, even for a day or have to start from scratch. You can apply online at SSA.gov disability views on disability. They have some for all, including depression, but especially fibrosis, cystic. Finally, quietly at work. His colleagues are not your friends and complainand say that their condition affects their work and be out there. NOT quit your job, you lose all benefits. If you are on another job, probably waiting for sexually transmitted diseases, at least 7 months before they may come into question, or 1250 hours. You fall ill before that date are not eligible. I was diagnosed 50 years ago this year. It is never sick, I thought it was asthma and could live with it. There is a book by Michael and David Orenstein about CF. Amazon review. cff.org or cfww.org. Check your status for the center closest to the CF. Most importantly, their legal status. They are now with the traditional medicine insurance.Take me convicted. I'm an RN. Yes, I was and am still Po'd and I have every reason to be like you. Evidence that their children need to see who is a carrier and could develop the disease, even late in life. Yo Soy 1 of 4 children. and genetically, namely the statistics and I F'G disease. I left work agenda within 2 months. If you file for bankruptcy, you can keep your house or your car because you have special circumstances. Don'trUse your IRA or 401's! Do not let that someone tell you that on hold. It's private and painful for a long time. Will it hurt his family for what they said at the time. May God bless you. Sorry that you have this devastating disease. If you use any military benefits, to reduce their medication received and the cost of downtime. Keep your current health insurance, so they do not qualify for pre-existing condition waiting period.
The best thing to do, not talk at work. Find out whether you have Pseudomonas lung immediately. Check the short-term disability. By law you have 90 days of family leave and medical use in 36 months, then you can, or for their health insurance is responsible for sexually transmitted diseases. After 6 months of short-term disability your human resources representative should be asked to locate any information that collect health long-term disability. They keep copies of your documents. You can work before you know it. Employers do not want in the workplace. You can immediately find out what your short-term disability pay, to pay some companies 50, 60 or 70%. While on STD and can hold his salary by 100% if you are or will be entitled to use vacation time to compensate for the difference of 30%. After 90 days, FMLA, COBRA health benefits come in and are responsible for their health insurance, the total cost, not the kind of employees in the group responsible. You may, for the high risk group in your state does not qualify, everyone has. Directly for social security benefits. Always reject the first request. You need to get aroundSpirit to a lawyer and pay Soc Sec Disability. You do not need, or at least not in Colorado. SOC SEC is 6 months or longer to be effective. LTD requires soc sec, if not paid at 100%. It is by SEC SOC that your plan pays balance LTD .. My LTD pays 70% of my salary (tax) to 65 years. See also the life insurance and, if possible, take out insurance before they LTD in full. The date of diagnosis to the supplementary insurance. Get your finances in order, because if not, and you have to live in the school pay a reduced rate, you can not pay their bills. You must also obtain the continuously unemployed for 6 months for Soc Sec and long-term disability benefits. No return to work, even for a day or have to start from scratch. You can apply online at SSA.gov disability views on disability. They have some for all, including depression, but especially fibrosis, cystic. Finally, quietly at work. His colleagues are not your friends and complainand say that their condition affects their work and be out there. NOT quit your job, you lose all benefits. If you are on another job, probably waiting for sexually transmitted diseases, at least 7 months before they may come into question, or 1250 hours. You fall ill before that date are not eligible. I was diagnosed 50 years ago this year. It is never sick, I thought it was asthma and could live with it. There is a book by Michael and David Orenstein about CF. Amazon review. cff.org or cfww.org. Check your status for the center closest to the CF. Most importantly, their legal status. They are now with the traditional medicine insurance.Take me convicted. I'm an RN. Yes, I was and am still Po'd and I have every reason to be like you. Evidence that their children need to see who is a carrier and could develop the disease, even late in life. Yo Soy 1 of 4 children. and genetically, namely the statistics and I F'G disease. I left work agenda within 2 months. If you file for bankruptcy, you can keep your house or your car because you have special circumstances. Don'trUse your IRA or 401's! Do not let that someone tell you that on hold. It's private and painful for a long time. Will it hurt his family for what they said at the time. May God bless you. Sorry that you have this devastating disease. If you use any military benefits, to reduce their medication received and the cost of downtime. Keep your current health insurance, so they do not qualify for pre-existing condition waiting period.
emerging
Post a Comment