Can an EU citizen move to the British Virgin Islands without a visa? - danish tourist board
I know the British Virgin Islands are not part of the EU, but I wonder whether a citizen of the European Union (German, French, Danish) need a visa to live permanently there.
I do not ask as a tourist, but permanently. If you are in another EU country, do not need it, it would be the same for the British Virgin Islands?
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Danish Tourist Board Can An EU Citizen Move To The British Virgin Islands Without A Visa?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The British Virgin Islands are not part of the European Union. Only the United Kingdom. The areas of the crown dependencies and overseas, such as Bermuda, Turks and Caicos Islands, Anguilla and all its departments of immigration. As EU citizens, "outside" ( "affiliation" are from the British Virgin Islands and their children; Belongs even those who) will be considered legally resident in the islands for a long time, you should ask a certificate of residence ($ 300 to work) and live on the islands.
BVI Immigration Department
341 Waterfront Drive
Ashley Ritter Building
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Phone: 1-284-494-3471
General ext: 4700
E-mail: immigration@bvigovernment.org
Only the French islands of Guadeloupe, Martinique, St. Martin and St. Barthelemy are part of the EU. The Dutch islands of Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, St. Maarten, Saba and St. Eustatius, which is not part of the EU. The same applies to the British colonies in the region.
I do not know, but I wouldnt recommend living there. Much of the crime and murder.
BVI is a tax paradise .. it is better to be rich
Post a Comment