A fun birthday dinner for my granddaughter? - granddaughter birthday poems
Suggestions where to take my age, the granddaughter of 15 years for a party night? Only through the family - grandparents, his mother and sister of 4 years. I thought at Irvine Spectrum and the Anti-Mall in Costa Mesa, but we did recently. She attended Santa Monica and Venice, walking with her mother and she is on ... And what to do! Suggestions?
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Granddaughter Birthday Poems A Fun Birthday Dinner For My Granddaughter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What's for dinner and a movie in the Grove in Los Angeles? or Downtown Disney? Or Universal Citywalk?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
http://youtube.com/wahttp://youtube.com/watch?
But as I said, another girl, the forest is a really nice place is also a cheese that is sometimes tight, but the food is good. Or BJ's the best pizza in it with other delicacies. I'm talking about real pizza, not like dominos or Pizza Hut. This pizza is very good. You can take it if you like pizza:)
But as I said, another girl, the forest is a really nice place is also a cheese that is sometimes tight, but the food is good. Or BJ's the best pizza in it with other delicacies. I'm talking about real pizza, not like dominos or Pizza Hut. This pizza is very good. You can take it if you like pizza:)
The Grove is a very nice neighborhood with great restaurants like Maggiano's. Great food there!
Find restaurants in Downtown Disney.
Depends if you like!
If you like "big" places:
Lawry's
Benihana
If you want places for children:
Medieval Times
Islands (Hawaii style)
There are so many places
To www.opentable.com
Now, also 15: P and I hope he has the same taste as me.
Click on the first shopping and dinner at a sushi restaurant, where they
You have to take to a place where nothing to eat something that does not boil too
after trying to find a Pinkberry frozen and left to eat a frozen yogurt, to end the perfect day:]
I suggust Chomp in Fullerton, Mission Viejo, or closer to Riptide try. They are heard by the same people. There is a restaurant Benihana TEPAN fun, but much more. I think Benihana is not the same effort that they use. If you are in these foods is not a good idea Bobby McGee's Brea. They even have a package with a birthday cake for less than $ 15.00. Hope this helps.
Universal Wizards
Midevil Times
Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Miceli in Studio City
Cho Cho San in Thousand Oaks
Geisha House
www.la.com is also a good place to look for restaurants.
Post a Comment