Can I bake green bean casserole tonight, stick it in the fridge and nuke it in the microwave tomorrow? - green microwave
I was invited to a green bean casserole for Thanksgiving dinner at home with my parents wear tomorrow (prescription generic w / beans, milk, pepper and cream) from fungi and really do not want to get up in the early morning hours to cook. Is it true if cooking now stand in the refrigerator overnight and bring them home for the family Nuke in the microwave tomorrow afternoon? Is he or is cooked in the morning and have a one hour drive with a hot pan, and still need to be heated before eating tomorrow. Is it ok to leave overnight in the refrigerator or bad? Thank you!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Green Microwave Can I Bake Green Bean Casserole Tonight, Stick It In The Fridge And Nuke It In The Microwave Tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No, I think he'll be fine. one thing - if you put onions on top, who came to the house of his parents, then heated in the oven so they stay crunchy. the microwave go mushy and gross. Happy Thanksgiving!
For best results, as today evening together and bake return to their parents. If you cook tonight, are immersed, the French fried onion rings. They are crispy from the oven. Also, make sure you drain the beans.
It is for tomrrow Microwave bgut it would be better for you in the hot oven, when his luck and Happy Thanksgiving destination.Good OK
I've always seen, Nuke, and when I helped the crispy on the legs, I pop in the oven long enough to grill. Ans I do it all
Post a Comment