What is the name of this airplane-wrecked-on-a-cannibal… movie? - wrecked airplanes
I saw in the late 70s. A small passenger plane crashed near the beach of a mysterious island. Some passengers began looking for help? found in the jungle, a tribe of cannibals. The aircraft "" error, but perhaps only some of the other passengers, if you had to choose quickly, because the drums louder means that the cannibals, is fast approaching.
I remember an elderly couple who were behind and another man who used a firearm in all 3 of them left.
The exit plan is perhaps the last film plane.
I have 6 and / or when I saw it (I watch this?), But I want to give the perspective of an adult.
Thank you for your reply.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Wrecked Airplanes What Is The Name Of This Airplane-wrecked-on-a-cannibal⦠Movie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Back from Eternity (1956)?
I do not know, you might even try to see the plane is named after him.
The dentist Hunger (1976)
sure
sure
hmm idk
Post a Comment