Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yuong I Want My Yuong Wife To Have Deep Respect And Obedience For Me?

I Want My Yuong Wife To Have Deep Respect and Obedience For Me? - yuong

because I am a man.

Rules of Man, part of nature. 95% of the world leaders are men, the vast majority of inventors, writers and philosophers, men.

The men are to women and children.

Is it possible for all my needs, my beautiful wife lay in a prenuptial agreement, so that they connect to the rules and I do my requriements his azz to my big house and send her luggage, her poor family?

7 comments:

T W said...

Is this girl has the choice to be his wife?

Respect and obedience, if you think of him, put on a pedestal and treat her like a queen. You need a good leader, by nice to her. You can not a jerk and expect him or any other person to respect and follow.

Anonymous said...

OK, now that you've taken a bit too far from Tarzan, no one wants arrogant, self-absorbed a ** hole either. You need to find the middle way:)

stacy said...

Gay You are so funny.

Janelle said...

Let me try to answer seriously, and you convince him not an idiot, but I think it's So Far Gone, they are the hope of the past. Wow. I feel bad for his poor wife.

Country girl said...

I hope there is enough common sense to marry and become their slaves. Obviously they have no respect for her or a woman.

mexkimo said...

I hope she marries her, and I was faithful to his own father.
Red Neck Jerk!

bilko_ca said...

You need a dog, not a woman.

It is time for the 21 Century, or even 20 to give ...

Post a Comment